Dictatorship of premiums and no control of admins

Moderator: Moderators

akhiluck

Dictatorship of premiums and no control of admins

Post by akhiluck »

the premiums of this sever are turning out to be more egoistic and childish day by day and operates like a dictator in the lobby and in-game.
if a non-premium doesn't listen to them, they start kicking them from lobby and banning them.

First, they ask "inc" in lobby, irrespective of how good player you are, they just want to build, if u don't agree to it, they kick u. this [PL]Masterok is example of this.

Second, they stack their teams, they want more points from the win which they will get for sure because they stacked their team, they want 1-2 good players in their opposing team so they get more points from the win, if u don't stick in the lobby to feed them points, they start kicking you from the lobby everytime they see u. this MyJIbTuK is example of this.

Third, if u call their bad plays as bad, or call them noobs, they will ban you and/or start kicking you from the lobby everytime they see u. this Ivort is example of this.

and last, they always stack their teams using all those swaps and open commands, always, and then, some of them only want to build, even if they don't get good towers. the non-premiums are supposed to swap so that the premiums can build.

and above all, admins allow all if it, irrespective of the reports. see no action being taken by admins against this Ivort even when he has been reported twice on the forum for abusing this prremium on different occasions by different people
viewtopic.php?t=6150
viewtopic.php?t=6127

this server is just for the amusement of the premiums through the non-premiums.
Буратор
Админ

Re: Dictatorship of premiums and no control of admins

Post by Буратор »

masterok and ivort have premium as top-10 of season and maybe some unadeqate time to time
akhiluck

Post by akhiluck »

doesn't defend their behavior towards the non premiums

any how, i personally feel the toxicity in 4x4 mode is so high because of some premiums(not all are the same).
so going to stick to only 1x1 mode from now and i hope other non-premiums do the same who have faced such behavior from the premiums.
Буратор
Админ

Post by Буратор »

for example ivort some time ago has been banned on 2-3 days
akhiluck

Post by akhiluck »

its not about just banning one premium, its about the whole culture.
yes, i am playing on this server for free, yes premiums are more important for u as they pay for it(apart from the top 10 which u gift), yes premiums deserve some extra privilege, but using that privilege and abusing it both are different things. and not taking action against it, or only against one or the other from the many, is not good environment for the game and the players according to me.

so, yes its your server, you can run it as it pleases you, but yes to the fact that i do wish there were some changes for the betterment of the game, players and gameplay alike. hence, posted this.
and personally won't return to this 4x4 mode until some bold and strong guidelines are being set by admins for the premiums.
chuder-user
Модератор

Post by chuder-user »

В тех темах которые вы привели была отмена игры и бан ivort ... Каких ещё наказаний Нада? Нассать ему в тапки? Хватит спамить. Есть правила для Прем игроков. Четко формулируете нарушение ссылку и будут санкции.
:frog2: ссылка - залог удовлетворенности модератора.
akhiluck

Post by akhiluck »

@chuder when you write "directly described all the advantages of premium" for my post in the chat, this clearly is a spam for u as u deny to see the difference of use of advantage and abuse of advantage.
but like i said, its ur server, run it as per ur will, and i hope all the other non-premiums are happy with it because it seems its only me who is raising voice for this.