Ban from vatrushka

Moderator: Moderators

Focuss

Re: Ban from vatrushka

Post by Focuss »

dragonasvesel wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 21:51 dragonasvesel - ban, no reason
avy777- no reason
Disable when? Cant enter in-game to choose at least another kind of the game, for example, 1 v 1
I'd like to know the reason at least for avy777, somebody can tell me? Or just look and wait like idiots, because normal players have only this?
I see Vatrushka blowed up your horny ass. And you're crying like a little bitch on red panties:)
dragonasvesel

Post by dragonasvesel »

Why is permitted to use these kinds of words? Why don't block Focuss for example to talk in this manner?
dragonasvesel

Post by dragonasvesel »

Is a forum, never see one in which people offend in this way...
Focuss

Post by Focuss »

Talk? Who is talking? I've just texted the truth about your nature! Keep sucking :D
dragonasvesel

Post by dragonasvesel »

Focuss, I didn't ask you something, I had a problem, you don't have a reason and a right to talk to me like this! Watch your language! If other admins permit you to talk like garbage, is their problem. You dont respect me and them, so stay out of the conversation! You stay here just to offend, you are incapable to solve a problem!
EtotChelovek

Post by EtotChelovek »

Вы шото тут не понятное пишете , что сли вы меня оскорбляете идите нахуй а так по факту я шото команды проверял
dragonasvesel

Post by dragonasvesel »

OMG, I feel pity for you, you are a frustrated man who has as basic dictionary, street vocabulary. I don't understand the reason to be agreed here. Hope some day some admin bored of your vocabulary block you. You are a shame on this forum.
EtotChelovek

Post by EtotChelovek »

И мне нахуй не надо , я завтра проснусь шобы вас долбаебов не было в моей жизни
EtotChelovek

Post by EtotChelovek »

Игроманы хцевы
EtotChelovek

Post by EtotChelovek »

Да ты хоть писи Мист мне похуй я смать