BAN and remove premium IVORT - Premium ABUSE !FP 10 minutes

Moderator: Moderators

SkYw4lk3r

Re: BAN and remove premium IVORT - Premium ABUSE !FP 10 minutes

Post by SkYw4lk3r »

Random Ban ! by Ivort

Hello, I played a game with this Ivort(Admin) player, the game was 4v4, one of our teammates on Ivort's lane left. on the other side I was Mid. Although I played well, didn't leaked and tried to maximize wisps, out of nowhere at the end of lvl 3 he decided to ban me for reason Ruin, although I didnt ruined anyhing, he banned me without saying anything to me. Later on he used command to pause the game for some time and forced everyone to rmk the game. Here is a screenshot of my game few seconds after he decided to ban me.

I have encountered him before and in my opinion I think he is total d**k and has no sense of fair/normal play, instead he ruins other ppl games and acts like selfish stupid little kid.

Hope you take this in consideration.
Thank you.
Буратор
Админ

Post by Буратор »

ivort missclicked fak
l9mim

Post by l9mim »

SkYw4lk3r wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:48 pm Random Ban ! by Ivort

Hello, I played a game with this Ivort(Admin) player, the game was 4v4, one of our teammates on Ivort's lane left. on the other side I was Mid. Although I played well, didn't leaked and tried to maximize wisps, out of nowhere at the end of lvl 3 he decided to ban me for reason Ruin, although I didnt ruined anyhing, he banned me without saying anything to me. Later on he used command to pause the game for some time and forced everyone to rmk the game. Here is a screenshot of my game few seconds after he decided to ban me.

I have encountered him before and in my opinion I think he is total d**k and has no sense of fair/normal play, instead he ruins other ppl games and acts like selfish stupid little kid.

Hope you take this in consideration.
Thank you.
Ему вообще прем нельзя давать, он слишком даун для према, чисто пусть играет на подсосе тот мод который есть, на своих 20 смурф акаунтах.
[ironspirit]

Post by [ironspirit] »

старый закрой это дерьмо
chuder-user
Модератор

Post by chuder-user »

Закрыл))..
:frog2: ссылка - залог удовлетворенности модератора.