Post by Teamviewer93 »

@onion16@
Невезение — чаще всего кара за глупость. @onion9@
chuder-user
Модератор

Re: Прем

Post by chuder-user »

Отмена и 1 день за превышение.
:frog2: ссылка - залог удовлетворенности модератора.
patejkozzz

Lol

Post by patejkozzz »

I got 2000 ping i wanted leave lobby i was waiting my friend and also they leaving 15 min lobby and stucking lobby. When one of them leave i type !rmk and they also dont want rmk and typed -ff

stats/?gameid=464736&st=0

Try read full chat. Anyway how much time when game start when someone lagged or one sec dont watch and wanted rmk at start game it was rmk. Is justice only for your friends here?

patejkozzz

Re: Lol

Post by patejkozzz »

So many times i typed rmk in tvis scenary for russ team. And i never cry for that. What ff they type when i type rmk with my teamates after they leave match
patejkozzz

Post by patejkozzz »

And nobody talks about that they stucking lobbys for 30min with joining and leaving when game starting
patejkozzz

Post by patejkozzz »

https://ctrlv.sk/FlZC

If we dont type rmk i dont say anythink but why punish me when i got lag in lobby and cant leave it? How much times it happens in your team and me with any word type rmk after long time waiting in lobby
patejkozzz

Post by patejkozzz »

Can you just unban me? I dont care about premium. Im always fair play but i dont undestand why i cant rmk game in first second when i get lag and my friend dont get in lobby in time.
Буратор
Админ

Re: Прем

Post by Буратор »

chuder may unban jist wait